1. Change settings manually and Auto Exposure Bracketing
2. A tripod and photo blending software
3. To take a well exposed and detailed picture of nature or architecture.
4. More detail and better exposure.
A. Some of the points I read about was whether photo manipulation is unethical or ethical. Many people believe that photos shouldn't be altered heavily and be used to change someone's appearance all together. B. They believe that even though they have made mistake in the past, they believe that it would never happen now as they make sure to catch things like that in posts nowadays. C. I think you shouldn't post someones face on someone else's body but I do believe light touch ups are okay as long as you don't go overboard on it. D. This photo is the most unethical because of the magnitude of the change they tried to do. They tried to make the woman more attractive then she really was. They tried to lie to every one about her appearance and it's also very insulting to the woman in that photo. She would be insulted as she would believe that the editors think she is ugly. E. I find this one the least unethical. I find this to be the least because all ...
2018 Best Story Because it shows the kids working on a science lab, we don't know what they're looking for or anything so it leaves us guessing how the story ends. Best Action Because it shows the people working on welding. The action is the welding and from the looks of it, it appears they are welding two small things together. Most interesting Stuff- This photo tells the most because we see kids outdoors. They are smiling but we don't know what they're smiling about also we see animals on the top which add to the scenario. 2012 I picked this photo because I like how the green colors form into the purple colors. It really draws your eyes to the color of the purple which I think is beautiful. One rule in the photo is lines because the liquid being poured leads the eye directly to the dark purple I picked this photo because i like the colors and the liquid coming back up in singular drops. This photo shows lines from the trash bag to the liquid...
1. For this Picture the composition rule I followed was rule of thirds. 2. The subject is the pot being glues back together. 3. Yes it is clear what the subject is in this picture. 1. For this picture I used lines. 2. The subject for this picture is the teacher as she is isolated. 3. I think it might be a little unclear who the subject is but is easy to find out. 4. I could have shot it from a different angle to further isolate the teacher. 1. I don't think for this picture I followed a rule. 2. The subject of this photo are the two girls working. 3. Yes it is clear who is the subject of this photo
Comments
Post a Comment